Here are the rules from Jeannie:
“If you have been tagged, here is what is requested: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog.”
Here are my 7 fairly boring facts in no particular order.
1. I never participate in chain letter type posts but I’ll make a partial exception in this case. (Jeannie is too nice to ignore.)
2. I worked for many years as a horse trainer and riding instructor.
3. I need a passion in my life.
4. I have all-grown-up and wonderful twin daughters and a wonderful long-time husband.
5. Growing up, I was a tomboy. I could never stay clean once I was let loose outdoors.
6. I am a tall person in s short body – 5’ 2” to be exact.
7. I hate to dust.
Sorry, no tags.