Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hi,

My name is Marie. I live in West Bethlehem in Pennsylvania. My hobby and therapy and sometimes passion is gardening. I have been gardening for 40 years. My inspiration comes from my grandmother, mother and aunt. I've learned a lot from them as well as from my gardening friends.

Over the years, my garden has developed into diverse themes in different areas. I have an English garden, a rose garden, a scented garden, an oriental garden and a woodland garden, a formal garden & some other un-named spaces too.

At present I am fighting weeds an Japanese beetles like everyone else.

I would like to hear about other area gardeners. Maybe we can start a garden club. In spring, I have A LOT of plants to divide & give away. I'll be posting some of the names of the plants to be divided next spring. Let me know if you're intersted.

No comments: